- Local, Highly Qualified RNs and LPN/LVNs in all Specialties
- Medical Technologists, Laboratory Certified Medical Assistants, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Lab Assistants, and Phlebotomists
- General X-Ray Technologists, CT Technologists, Mammographers
- Respiratory Therapists
- Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants, Speech Language Pathologists, and Medical Social Workers
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants
We understand the importance of finding quality candidates for your medical facility, which is why we put each and every candidate through a rigorous screening process, giving you peace of mind that you won’t be hiring any clinical staff with a red flag in their history. If you would like more information about how we can help your medical facility, please give us a call at 432-360-2435.
- Snelling Staffing Services welcomes you to explore the wealth of information we have about the staffing process. You will find much information about the process from interview and resume tips for job seekers to management tips and reports for employers, and even information for veterans and companies who wish to hire them. Please check out the Snelling Resource Hub
for more information. Feel free to call our Odessa, TX office at 432-360-2435, if you have any questions.